Before Your Osteopathy & Physiotherapy At Home Appointment
Things to know before your physiotherapy appointment
- As we are specialised in osteopathy & physiotherapy at home, we will need a quiet open space within your home, to set up the treatment table for the session.
- Wear a loose and comfortable outfit in order to be able to perform some movements.
- Plan to rest before and after the treatment as sometimes sessions can be quite tiring.
- Covid-19 policy: Double vaccinated, I take the Covid situation seriously. I use hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to clean the treatment table after every patient. However, services of Osteopathy and Physiotherapy at home are considered essential health services. Therefore it is not obligated to furnish proof of vaccine passports from patients at this time.
What to expect from a session of Physiotherapy at home?
- Thanks to a holistic understanding of the body we will be able to identify what structures are responsible of your limitations and pain. According to your mobility challenges, we will build a realistic treatment plan that will target the body areas that need some help.
- A session osteopathy & physiotherapy at home is composed of a clinical examination followed by a full-body treatment. I will use a range of fascia, muscle and joint manipulations to address your problem. I might prescribed you exercises, stretches or pain management strategies at the end of the visit to complete the treatment.
Conditions physiosteo can help
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar pain.
- Tension headache, migraines.
- TMJ, facial pain.
- Tendinitis, regardless of location.
- Nevralgia: facial, cranial, cervico-brachial, thoracic, abdominal, sacral, crural, sciatica.
- Periarthritis, capsulitis, bursitis, all joints inflammatory/painful conditions.
- Sports and orthopaedic injuries.
- Geriatric issues.